Banana Nut Loaf Recipe [Video]
When winter knocks during a door, we acquire it with lots of fun, complacency and apparently with cakes, pastries, puddings and loaves.
Fruit cakes, churned fruit loaf, pickled puddings, etc., can make your winter days awesome. Yes, there are lots of bakeries around each city that come adult with tasty desserts, though creation something during home can make your kids and other family members happier.
How about creation a banana bulb fritter for this Christmas season? This soothing and honeyed dessert can make your Christmas happier and brighter. You can even rivet your kids in creation a image and they will be super-excited for sure. Follow a reduction and a finish procession below.
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Also Read: Christmas Special: Apple Honey Cake Recipe
1. Bananas – 3
2. Refined Flour – 1½ cup
3. Butter – ½ cup
4. Caster Sugar – ½ cup
5. Chocolate-hazelnut Spread – ½ cup
6. Eggs – 2
7. Hazelnut – ½ crater (roughly chopped)
8. A splash of salt
9. Vanilla Essence – 2-3 drops
10. Baking Powder – 1½ tsp
11. Milk – ¼th cup
Also Read: Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe
1. Take a vast play and supplement sugarine and butter to it. Now, kick good until both a reduction brew good and turn creamy.
2. Now, supplement eggs and kick again. Add a few drops of vanilla hint and kick well. Peel a banana and mangle them into tiny pieces. Take a pieces into a play and pound them with a fork. Now, supplement a crushed banana into a egg and butter mixture.
3. Also, supplement chocolate-hazelnut widespread into it and brew all good again. Then, supplement baking powder, polished flour and a splash of salt into a beat and brew all in a cut and overlay routine with a spatula. Later, supplement small divert and brew again. Spread chopped hazelnuts on a batter.
4. Grease a fritter image with butter and flow a beat into it. Sprinkle rest of a hazelnuts from tip and tighten it airtight. Pre-heat your oven during 180 grade Celsius and let a fritter be baked for around 30 minutes.
5. When it is baked evenly, let it cold down in room heat and afterwards demould it. Cut a fritter into slices and offer on a portion platter.