- Broccoli – 1 crown
- Onion – 1 middle onion (or 1/2 of large onion)
- Green cold – 3 (or 2 jalapeno peppers)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (reduce or boost as needed)
- Cut a broccoli into middle sized florets. You can also embody a branch after bark a skin.
- Rinse a broccoli and keep it In a large x-ray protected bowl.
- Chop a onion into middle distance pieces.
- Slice a immature chilies.
- Pour oil to a tiny x-ray protected plate (preferably a ceramic bowl).
- Add a mustard seeds in a oil.
- Keep a play in x-ray oven during high energy for 45 seconds (or compartment mustard seeds starts spluttering).
- Add a onion and chilies to a oil and mix.
- Keep it in x-ray Owen for 2 minutes.
- Take a play out supplement turmeric powder, peppers and a salt and keep a play again in a x-ray for another 2 minutes.
- Take out a onion chili reduction and supplement to it a cut broccoli florets. Mix well.
- Keep a play in x-ray for 2 to 3 mins (till a broccoli turns splendid green).
- Leave it for a notation before we take out and serve.
Broccoli Mezhukkupuratti is a good side-dish multiple with Variety Rice or Roti.