Chicken Wrap Recipe
Serves – 3
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
- Boneless duck – 200 g
- Onions – 1 crater (chopped)
- Tomatoes – 1 crater (chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 crater (chopped)
- Mayonnaise – 2 teaspoons
- Green chillies – 5 to 6
- Ginger garlic pulp – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander strands – 1 cup
- Pepper – 1 teaspoon
For The Chapati Dough:
- Atta – 2 cups
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Take a vessel and supplement oil, once a oil has exhilarated up, supplement a onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, immature chillies and brew them well.
- Now, supplement in a carrots, capsicum and afterwards minced weak duck pieces.
- Sprinkle H2O to a duck mince, so that it is not too dry.
- Add peppers and lemon and brew all a reduction well.
- Let it prepare for 5 to 10 minutes. Then spin off a stove.
- Meanwhile, to make a dough, supplement atta, maida (all purpose flour), salt and water.
- Mix all a reduction well. Add oil to stimulate a mix and make it soft.
- Make medium-sized turn balls and hurl it to make a chapatis.
- Prepare a chapatis and keep them aside.
- Now, take any chapati and douse it with some mayonnaise.
- Then, place a already prepared masala duck chop reduction during a centre of a chapati.
- Neatly hurl a chapathi to make it into a wrap.
Serve a prohibited duck hang with some salsa or container it for lunch.
Try this easy recipe and let us know your feedback.