Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- All Purpose Flour – 1 1/4 crater + 2 tbsp
- Semisweet mini chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Preheat a oven to 350 grade F (180 C).
- Toss a mini chocolate chips with 2 tbsp of flour and keep aside.
- Line your muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Take a sugarine and butter in a blending bowl. Keep blending until it becomes well-spoken and creamy.
- Add a eggs one during a time and brew well. You can use a palm mixer to brew all easily.
- Add a divert and flour otherwise small by small while invariably blending so that all is good incorporated.
- Mix a vanilla remove and mini chocolate chips.
- Divide a beat uniformly in a prepared muffin vessel until any one is 3 onward filled with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins or until toothpick extrinsic comes out clean.
- Cool a cupcakes for 10 minutes.
- Server a Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with a crater of divert as an dusk snack