Crunchy Masala Chickpeas Recipe For Diwali
Though Diwali is a festival of opposite forms of sweets, infrequently we might wish to fill adult on something sharp and sour too. Something tainted and crispy in between will move some good change to your ambience buds.
Have we ever suspicion of creation crispy and sharp chickpeas recipe on Diwali? Then, try it this year and see how it will supplement some-more fun to your Diwali menu.
Kids, who run divided from sweets, will adore these break bites in between blazing crackers and personification with their friends.
Also, if we wish to make something healthy on Diwali, chickpeas are a good option. These are abounding in protein and vitamins and keep we feeling energetic, while there are lots of things to do on a Diwali day.
So, but offer ado, here are a mixture and a recipe of a crunchy masala chickpeas.
Serves – 1 bowl
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Also Read: Must Try Rice Recipes For Diwali
1. Chickpeas – 1 crater (par boiled)
2. Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
3. Chaat Masala – 1½ tsp
4. Dried Mint Powder – 1½ tsp
5. Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
6. Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
7. Salt to taste
Also Read: Maincourse Recipes For Diwali
1. Take a large play and supplement all a spices into it, solely a chaat masala. Now, brew all a spices good and supplement chickpeas into it.
2. Give it a stir and shower a small bit of chaat masala from above. Now, supplement olive oil and give it a good mix.
3. Take a baking tray and widespread a chickpeas on it. Drizzle small bit of olive oil. Your chickpeas are prepared to be baked. Bake those in a preheated oven during 180 grade Celsius for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Bring it out from a oven and ambience one. You can hear a crunch.
5. Now, shower some some-more spices, like dusty packet powder, salt and chaat masala on it and brew all well.
6. Transfer it on to a portion play and offer it to your guests.
Making crunchy masala chickpeas is unequivocally easy. This break is improved than any boiled snacks, as olive oil is used in it. So, make this chaat during home and have a good and crunchy Diwali.