Delicious Chicken Samosa Snack Recipe
Do we have a pool celebration entrance adult and wish to make something new for your girlfriends? Then, duck samosa can be a good option.
If we have duck inside your refrigerator, we could go all artistic with it. You can make several tasty dishes with chicken; and duck samosa is one of them.
This is such a lip-smacking image that is desired by all. The recipe of creation duck samosa is not difficult. If we make a preparations earlier, we can only grill a samosas when your guest arrive and offer them prohibited with salsa and chutneys.
So, here are a reduction and a recipe of creation a duck samosa. Have a look.
Also Read: Quick Meetha Samosa Recipe
Serves – 6 samosas
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Minced Chicken – 1 cup
2. Red Chilli Powder – 1½ tsp
3. Garam Masala – 1 tsp
4. Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
5. Fennel Powder – 1 tsp
6. Ground Pepper – ½ tsp
7. Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil as per indispensable for low frying
10. Onions – 3 (finely chopped)
11. Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
12. Garlic Paste – 1½ tbsp
13. Green Chillies – 3 (finely chopped)
14. Cilantro – ¼th crater (finely chopped)
15. Egg – 1
16. Flour – 2 cups
17. Water as required
Also Read: Famous Chicken Recipes Of India
1. Heat oil in a vessel and supplement onions to it. When onions spin transparent, supplement ginger and garlic pulp into it. Now, supplement duck chop into it. Add fennel powder, belligerent pepper, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, immature chillies and cilantro into a duck and brew all well.
2. Cook a reduction on a pan. And keep it aside once it has baked thoroughly. Now, take a large play to ready a dough.Add flour, eggs, and a splash of salt into a flour. Mix all well. Make tiny balls of a mix and hurl into prosaic sheets.Place a duck stuffing during one finish and make cones. Fix a open finish with water.
3. Make a few cones and then, take a deep-bottomed pan.Heat oil into it and solemnly put a samosas for low frying. Fry good from both a sides until a samosas spin golden brownish-red in colour.
4. Pick those adult from a oil and place them on a kitchen towel. When a additional oil is dripping up, place a samosas on a portion image and offer them hot. Don’t forget a salsa or chutney.