Dates Barfi Recipe
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
- Seedless Dates – 200 g
- Pistachio – 1/2 cup
- Dried Grapes – 1/2 cup
- Badam/Almonds – 1/2 cup
- Cashews – 1/2 cup
- Poppy Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Prunes – 1/2 cup
Also Read: 15 Kebab Recipes Not To Miss This Ramzan
- Chop a dates into smaller pieces. Transfer them to a mixy jar and grub them.
- Since a dates are a small hard, grub them until they turn soft.
- After a dates turn soft, tranfer this on to a plate.
- Now, take a pan, supplement some ghee.
- Then, supplement a poppy seeds.
- Add rest of a chopped dusty fruits to a pan.
- Saute them well.
- Now, supplement a belligerent dates reduction to a pan.
- Mix all a reduction well. Make certain that a reduction do not hang to a pan.
- After 5 minutes, we can see a calm apropos somewhat hard.
- Meanwhile, take a image and douse it with some ghee.
- Tranfer a dates barfi reduction on to a plate.
- Spread a calm opposite a plate.
- Store this in a fridge for about an hour.
- Later, cut it into your preferred figure in a form of a barfi.
Serve this tasty dates barfi recipe to your family.
Prepare a yummiest honeyed recipe and let us know your feedback.