Delicious Jalebi Sweet Recipe For Navratri | Jalebi Sweet Recipe For Durga Puja | Easy Jalebi Sweet
Jalebis are always a favourite dessert to many of us. Well, because not, as it can be prepared quickly, and not to discuss that lip-smacking taste. Also, we give we another reason as to why, only why, we should ready this dessert. And that is – Navratri!
Yes, we have only another few days to applaud a many charming festival, Navratri. The festival of Navratri is distinguished for 9 days and any day is dedicated to a form of goddess.
On these special days, varieties of honeyed recipes are prepared. Among that jalebi is one such recipe that could pleasure everybody by a small demeanour of it.
So, take a demeanour during a video on how to ready a jalebi honeyed recipe for Navratri and a step-wise procedure.
Serves – 5
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Preparation time – 30 minutes
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 1/2 a cup
- Orange food colour – 1/4th teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 1 crater
- Saffron strands – 5 to 6
- Rabri Pistachio for garnish
Also Read: Badusha Recipe For Navratri
1. In a vast bowl, drive polished flour, yogurt, orange food colour and sufficient H2O to a well-spoken and flowing coherence batter. Cover and keep it aside in a comfortable place to perturbation for 8 to 9 hours.
2. Make a sugarine syrup by dissolving sugarine and saffron in water, over low heat, afterwards prepare over high feverishness compartment it somewhat thickens.
3. Pour some beat onto a jalebi cloth, accumulate a edges and make a parsimonious potli.
4. Squeeze turn spirals into a prohibited oil/ghee and low fry, branch them over kindly a few times, compartment they are uniformly golden and crisp.
5. Drain and soak in sugarine syrup for 2-3 minutes. Take them out of a syrup and place Jalebis on a plate.
Garnish this overwhelming honeyed recipe serve with Rabri and pistachios.