Delicious Milk Poli Sweet For Janmashtami
Janmashtami is that one special festival that is distinguished with good fun and enthusiasm. Not only in a nation, Janmashtami is distinguished opposite a universe as there are many devotees for tiny krishna kanhaiya.
On a festival, many devotees preferfasting duration special honeyed recipes are prepared. The best and a tastiest recipe is a divert poli honeyed recipe.
There are dual reasons because we should ready this smashing divert poli recipe. Since Krishna loves dishes with divert and divert products, this is a special honeyed that is prepared regulating milk. And it is also easy to ready and it tastes good.
You can ready a divert poli honeyed recipe and offer it to Lord Krishna as nivedya and after discharge it as prasad.
So now, review on to know how to ready tantalizing divert poli honeyed recipe.
Cooking time- 15 minutes
Preperation time- 15 minutes
- Fine Rava – 2 cups
- Ghee- 1 Cup
- Maida – 1 Cup
- Sugar- 1/2 Cup
- Milk- 1/2 Litre
- Cashew – 7 to 8
- Pista- 4 to 5
- Cardamom – 1/2 Teaspoon ( Powdered )
- Condensed Milk – 2 Teaspoon
- Take a bowl, supplement excellent rava; to this, supplement ghee. Mix them well.
- Now to a same bowl, supplement maida and stimulate a mix well.
- Keep it aside.
- Take tiny turn made mix as we make roti and puri.
- Flaten them.
- Heat oil in a vessel and low grill until it turns reddish brownish-red in colour. Keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, take a play and supplement divert and afterwards supplement sugar.
- After a divert starts to boil, supplement precipitated milk.
- Stir a milk.
- After a divert is boiled, let it cold down for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now take a play and supplement a boiled poli .
- Then flow a cooled divert on a poli. Also supplement cardamom, cashew and pista to a bowl.
- Let a poli catch a divert for 10 minutes.
- Now, take another image and send a poli to it (without a milk).
Serve it to your dear ones and suffer the taste.