Delicious Paneer Cutlet Recipe | Cottage Cheese Cutlet Recipe
There are some recipes where we don’t need to put most bid and they can be prepared unequivocally easily. When there are remarkable guest entrance in, some of a easy to ready recipes can come in as a good saviour.
If we have lodge cheese or paneer inside your refrigerator, half your problem is solved. You could ready cutlets with a use of paneer. You can ready this lip-smacking plate unequivocally quick and a best partial is, we usually need a few mixture to make this recipe.
So, have a demeanour during a mixture compulsory and a minute procedure.
Serves – 8
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
1. Cottage Cheese (Paneer) – 2 cups (grated)
2. Cooked Rice – ½ crater (cold)
3. Salt to taste
4. Green Chillies – 1½ tsp (finely chopped)
5. Refined Flour – ¼th cup
6. Coriander – ¼th tsp (chopped)
7. Capsicum – ½ crater of opposite colours (finely chopped)
8. Bread Crumbs for coating
9. Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Take grated lodge cheese and supplement baked rice into it. Now, supplement polished flour, salt and immature chilies into it and brew well.
2. Now, supplement coriander and chopped capsicum. If we use opposite forms of bell peppers, your cutlets will demeanour unequivocally colourful.
3. Mix all a mixture good and make tiny cutlets with your hand. Now, feverishness a tawa and brush it with oil.Place a cutlets on it and let those spin golden brownish-red in colour.
4. Once they are baked from a sides, offer them prohibited with some tomato salsa or packet chutney.