Dhaniya Panjiri Prasad For Krishna Janmashtami
Celebrating Krishna Janmashtami won’t finish though charity Dhaniya Panjiri to Lord Krishna as naivedyam. This is an savoury honeyed plate that is prepared by blending several mixture together.
Dhaniya Panjiri Prasad for Krishna Janmashtami is unequivocally really easy to make and we usually need 15 mins limit to prepared this Prasad.
Do we know how to prepared Dhaniya Panjiri Prasad for Krishna Janmashtami? Actually, in unchanging panjiri, we use wheat flour, sugarine and nuts. For Dhaniya Panjiri Prasad for Krishna Janmashtami, we can use dhaniya powder instead of wheat flour.
Dhaniya Panjiri is one of a contingency have naibedyam on Krishna Janmashtami. It is not usually juicy though healthful too. Dhaniya has lots of health advantages while a nuts are implausible source of vitamins and minerals.
On Janmashtami, women of many domicile keep fast. You need such food equipment to mangle your quick that are enterprising and keep we steady. As this is a honeyed dish, it keeps we active via a day and we can perform each protocol with fun.
If we haven’t attempted Dhaniya Panjiri still now, make this healthful honeyed plate this year on Janmashtami and greatfully small Krishna with it.
Preparation Time- 10 minutes
Cooking Time- 10 minutes
1. Coriander Seeds- 1 crater (grounded)
2. Powdered Sugar- ½ cup
3. Makhane (Puffed Lotus Seeds)- 1 cup
4. Ghee- 2 tbsp
5. Desiccated Coconut- ¼ cup
6. Mixed Nut- ½ crater (chopped)
7. Small Cardamom- 4
8. Raisins- 2 tsp
9. Char Magaz (melon seeds) – ½ tsp
1. Take a vessel and feverishness it.
2. Pour ghee into it and fry lotus seeds, raisins and churned nuts into it until all becomes golden in colour. Roast good and keep aside.
3. Now fry dry coconut and keep it aside.
4. Add some some-more ghee into a vessel and supplement a coarsely grounded coriander seeds.
5. Put a oven on middle fire and stir well. Stir until we get a conspicuous aroma of coriander seeds.
6. Now, put off a flame.
7. Add cardamoms or we can use ¼ tsp cardamom powder to a dhaniya powder.
8. Now, supplement roasted churned nuts, makhane, raisins and sugarine into it.
9. Mix a panjiri well.
10. Your juicy Dhaniya Panjiri is prepared to offer Lord Krishna.
Adjust sugarine in this recipe according to your liking. If we wish it to be richer, supplement khoya to make it a small bit sticky. You can supplement nuts as most as we wish as a opposite tastes of cashews, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, hazel nuts, peanuts, etc. can give a recipe an implausible ambience and texture.