Doodhi Halwa Sweet Recipe For Shivratri
It is utterly extraordinary that in India, several vegetables are used in creation desserts and honeyed dishes. Among vegetables, carrots and bottle gourd (doodhi) are dual of a many excusable reduction to make a halwa.
Shivratri is roughly impending and we really would wish something healthy to have on that day during a fast.
This recipe of a Doodhi halwa that we’ve common here not usually tastes overwhelming though it also provides a good volume of appetite during a fasting period. Have a demeanour during a reduction compulsory and a process of preparation.
Also Read: Here are 20 best vrat recipes to try on Shivratri
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
1. Bottle Gourd – 1 crater (grated)
2. Sugar – ½ cup
3. Ghee – 1½ cup
4. Milk – 2 tbsp
5. Khoya – ½ crater (grated)
6. Chirongi nuts – 1 tbsp
1. Heat a vessel and supplement ghee. Pour creatively grated doodhi into it and prepare it for 2-3 minutes. When a doodhi gets softer, supplement sugar.
Also Read: Read about these recipes to mangle a Shivratri fast
2. Add divert and brew it well. When we see a reduction of doodhi and sugarine withdrawal water, cover it with a lid and prepare it on low fire for 5 minutes.
3. Open a lid and supplement khoya or mawa. Before adding a mawa, crush it good with hands, so that it mixes good with a doodhi.
4. Doodhi ka halwa is prepared to be served. Serve it in a play and ornament it with chirongi nuts.
Isn’t a recipe utterly easy? Do try it out and give us your feedback.