Easy Bread Dosa Recipe
Have we got totally wearied with divert and cornflakes? Are your kids using divided during a discuss of egg toast? Is your father creation new stories to skip breakfast?
Then, it is time to consider differently. Breakfast is a many critical dish of your day. After those hours of not eating via a night, your physique needs fuel to kick-start your metabolism.
Skipping breakfast means lethargy, miss of concentration, no appetite and lots of other problems. So, because not try an easy bread dosa recipe to excite your breakfast table?
Also Read: 10 Dosa Recipes To Have For Breakfast
Indian cuisine is a ideal instance of togetherness in diversity. If ‘Chole Bhature’ of North is finger-licking good, afterwards Dosa and Idli of South are lip-smacking as well.
So, review on to know some-more about a easy bread dosa recipe that we can try for breakfast.
Serves – 3
Preparation Time – 30 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Slices of White Bread – 10
2. Semolina – ½ cup
3. Curd – ½ cup
4. Rice Flour – 1½ tsp
5. Salt to taste
Also Read: Special Avarekai Dosa Recipe
1. Oil – 2 tbsp
2. Cumin Seeds – ¼th tsp
3. Mustard Seeds – ½ cup
4. Urad Dal – ½ tsp
5. Curry Leaves – 2-3 (chopped)
6. Green Chilies – 2 (finely chopped)
7. Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
8. Ginger – ½ in. pieces (finely chopped)
1. Trim a bread sides and take usually a white area.
2. Soak all a bread pieces in H2O for about 2 minutes, maximum.
3. Make a skinny beat with semolina, salt, rice powder and water.
4. Take out a bread slices from H2O and fist them well. Now, pulp with your palm a little.
5. Add a crumbled bread into a beat and also supplement a whisked curd. Mix all a reduction well.
6. Put all into a blender and brew it well. Make certain no lumps are formed.
7. Now, dull a blender into a purify enclosure and check a consistency.
8. Take a vessel and feverishness some oil.
9. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves, onions, ginger and immature chilies. Sauté until onions spin light brownish-red in colour.
10. Remove a vessel from heat.
11. Take a tawa and feverishness it.
12. Put oil on a tawa and purify it with a purify cloth.
13. Mix a tampering to a beat and brew all well.
14. Now, take a turn bottom drain and flow a ladleful of beat on a tawa.
15. Spread a reduction now with a turn bottom of a ladle, so that it spreads good and becomes thinner.
16. Pour a few drops of oil in a center and to a sides and wait for 2-3 minutes, so that it cooks evenly. Turn it kindly and prepare it good on a other side too.
17. Your prohibited bread dosa is prepared to be served.
Isn’t it an easy recipe? Prepare it currently and offer with some prohibited sambar and cold coconut chutney and let us know how we favourite it.