Easy Poha Onion Patti Samosa
Samosa is everyone’s all-time favourite snack. And a varieties we can get in this break are innumerable. From a elementary potato stuffing to dry fruits stuffing or honeyed samosa with kheer stuffing – this break has always won food lovers’ hearts.
Today, we’re pity a opposite samosa recipe for we that we could make with poha and onion stuffing. So, do have a demeanour during a mixture compulsory and a finish procession of preparation.
Serves – 8
Preparation Time – 12 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
1. Poha – 1 cup
2. Onion – 2 (medium sized, sliced)
3. Salt to taste
4. Samosa patti – 8
5. Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
6. Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
8. Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Cumin powder – 1 tsp
10. Oil for low frying
11. Refined flour – 2 tbsp
12. Sugar – a pinch
13. Green chillies – 4 (finely chopped)
14. Chaat masala powder – 1 tsp
1. Take a large play and supplement dripping poha and onions into it. Mix it well.
2. Now, supplement cumin powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, immature chillies, chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, salt and sugar. Now, brew it good again by regulating your hands.
3. Add chopped ginger and brew it again.
4. Take flour in a little play and supplement H2O into it. Make a well-spoken paste, that is not runny during all.
5. Take samosa patti and cut it into halves to make little samosas. Dip your hands into H2O and smoothen a patti. Now, make cones of it and request a flour pulp during a finish and sign it.
6. Fill it with a poha stuffing and again with a assistance of flour paste, sign a front of a cone.
7. Heat oil for low frying and leave a samosas into it slowly. Fry those well, so that they spin golden brownish-red in colour.
8. Take a samosas out on a kitchen towel. Make a platter with samosas and your favourite chutney or salsa as a drop and offer it to your guests.
Making this samosa is unequivocally easy, right? And a mixture are really simple. So, try this during home and share your feedback.