Fish Chop Bengali Recipe For Durga Puja | Fish Recipe For Durga Puja | Non-vegetarain Recipe For Dur
Goddess Durga is worshiped with impassioned unrestrained during a Navratri festival that is distinguished each year in a month of Sep or October.
On a final day of Navratri, that is a 10th day, Bengalis applaud Vijayadashami and in North India it is popularly famous as “Dussehra”. The stress of this day is “Victory of good over a evil”.
On Vijayadashami (or Dussehra), a Bengalis ready a engorgement of delicious cuisines and revisit their nearby and dear ones. Fish is deliberate to be a many tack food in Bengal.
Almost all a fish delicacies are baked in mustard oil. This essay highlights a recipe of fish chop, that is one of a many renouned dishes of Bengalis.
This appetizing fish clout is really going to assistance we acquire accolades if we ready it this Navratri. So, here is a recipe with all a compulsory reduction that are compulsory and a process of preparation, have a look.
Preparation Time – 11 to 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 26 to 30 minutes
Serves – 4
Ingredients to Prepare Fish Chop
- 500 g of Rohu Fish
- 2 middle onions (finely chopped)
- 2 whisked eggs
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 2 to 3 finely chopped immature chillies
- Half tsp of white pepper
- 2 vast potatoes (boiled mashed)
- 1 tbsp of raisins
- 2 tbsp of coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- ¼th tsp of turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- One crater of bread crumbs
Procedure to Prepare Fish Chop:
1. Cut a Rohu fish into pieces, rinse thoroughly, and pat dry. Steam a fish pieces for 3-4 minutes.
2. Alternatively, we can also grill a fish pieces in oil and keep it aside.
3. Let a fish cold down, afterward we need to mislay a skin, splinter strength and bones.
4. Take a vessel and feverishness oil in it. Now, supplement onions and stir grill it until it turns light golden brownish-red in colour.
5. Turn off a feverishness and supplement crushed potatoes, flaked fish, coriander leaves (chopped), raisins, immature chilies, vinegar, turmeric powder, white peppers and salt to a pan.
6. Mix all a reduction entirely and order a final reduction into 10-12 equal parts.
7. Shape a equal portions into oval balls. Dip these balls in whisked egg and afterwards cloak them with a breadcrumbs.
8. Take a kadai and feverishness adequate oil in it, low grill a oval balls until they spin golden brown.
9. Take out a balls from a kadai and keep them aside on an absorbent paper to catch a additional oil from them.
10. Serve these fish chops prohibited along with some mustard sauce. You can possibly have them as snacks or starters.
So, suffer this juicy Bengali sweetmeat during a Dussehra season.