Gajar Ka Halwa for Karwa Chauth [Video] | How to Prepare Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe For Karwa Chauth
‘Gajar ka Halwa’ – a many common dessert recipe during any arise that is prepared to worsen a gratifying mood of a programs, is really what we’ve been used to feasting with.
Whether it is Diwali or Karwa Chauth, we can’t suppose a frolic but Gajar ka Halwa. It is a honeyed plate done with carrots, milk, cream, sugarine and dry fruits.
On Karwa Chauth, all married women keep quick for a longevity and contentment of their husband. They keep a quick for a whole day and they mangle their quick after worshipping a moon, and holding H2O and food from their husbands’ hand.
The thought of a whole arise is really regretful and we can make it even some-more sweeter by creation honeyed recipes such as gajar ka halwa.
Here, we’ll be pity a finish recipe of gajar ka halwa and a mixture that are compulsory to prepared this. Take a look.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Ghee – 1 tbsp
2. Carrots – 2 cups (grated)
3. Milk – 2 tbsp
4. Sugar – 4 tbsp
5. Mawa – 4 tbsp
6. Raisins – 1 tbsp
7. Almonds – 1 tbsp (chopped)
8. Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
1. Take a vigour cooker and supplement ghee in it. Add grated carrots into it and brew it good with ghee.
2. Now, supplement divert into it. Stir all good and cover it with a lid.
3. Let it be baked for one whistle. Not some-more than that.
4. Now, mislay a pale carrot into a non-stick pan. It’s time to supplement sugarine in it. If we wish it sweeter, we can supplement some-more sugar.
6. Mix it good and supplement mawa to make it creamier.
7. Stir good and supplement raisins, almonds, etc., and cardamom powder into a halwa and brew all well.
8. Your Gajar ka Halwa is prepared to be served.
10. Take it into a portion play and ornament with some chopped almonds.
Do try this recipe and let us know your feedback.