- Avocados – 1
- Onion / Spring onion (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Lime or lemon extract – 2 tsp
- Cilantro (finely hopped) – 1 tbsp
- Jalapeno (seeded and finely chopped) – 1/2
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper Powder – a pinch
- Cut a avocado into half. Remove a seed regulating a spoon.
- Scoop a strength of a avocado regulating a same ladle and take into a bowl.
- Mash it roughly with a flare to your preferred texture. It tastes good when it is chunky.
- Add all a remaining mixture and brew well. Adjust all a mixture to fit to your taste.
- This can be served with some tortilla chips as an appetiser or as dusk snack.
- You can use this as a commanding for all Mexican dishes like tacos, chimichanga etc.
- It can also be used as a widespread to make sandwiches.
- The above recipe is my favorite approach of creation Guacamole. However we can also supplement some chopped tomatoes, cumin powder or garlic according to your taste.