Honey Roasted Vegetable Chicken [Video]
You customarily might make opposite forms of duck recipes during home, right? But, this is a time of Christmas and New Year. This is a time to try something new to acquire your guest with an ever-lingering cooking menu.
When your kitchen is filled with creatively baked fruit cake and pudding, we can supplement a small some-more aroma and sweetmeat with this sugar roasted unfeeling duck recipe.
Winter is a deteriorate of uninformed and crunchy veggies. Incorporate these with sugar duck recipe and prepared an overwhelming plate for Christmas dinner.
It won’t take most time and we won’t skip a fad of a Christmas jubilee too. Now, follow a reduction and process of preparation.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Also Read: Juicy Chicken Recipes You Must Try
1. Butternut Squash – 100 grams
2. Fennel Root – 1
3. Sweet Potato – 1
4. Asparagus – 4
5. Broccoli – few florets
6. Small Red Onion – 2
7. Olive Oil – 4 tbsp
8. Carrots – 4
9. Rosemary – 2-3 sprigs
10. Chicken – 800 grams
11. Salt to taste
12. Honey – 100 ml
13. Garlic – 5-6 cloves (chopped)
14. Mustard – ½ tsp
15. Black Pepper – 1 tsp
16. Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
1. The initial step is to marinate a chicken. Take a play and supplement mustard paste, olive oil, honey, garlic, salt and black pepper. Mix all well.
2. Now, supplement rosemary and duck into a marination and again brew well. Keep it aside for an hour. You can marinate it in a morning if we are scheming a plate for dinner. Now, take a baking tray and douse it with olive oil. Add salt, honey, garlic and black peppers and brew all well.
3. Add all vegetables and marinate those into a mixture. Add cooking duck with a veggies and bake a whole thing for 20-25 mins during 220 grade Celsius.
4. Your sugar roasted duck and veggies are prepared to be served. Arrange a plate with all a veggies and duck and offer hot.
The plate will demeanour charming and good for Christmas celebration. You can have it in your full march cooking or we can prepared garlic bread with it and a potion of red booze to acquire a New Year.