How To Prepare Tasty Chicken Biryani: Video
The name is adequate to make we wanting to eat it right away. Chicken biryani is such a delicacy, that woos everybody – from 8 to eighty years. Whether it is a marriage rite or an Eid celebration or any other occasion, if biryani is there, people wish zero else.
Specifically, biryani comes is an Awadh-style cuisine; still a Hyderabadi character is unique. And when we ambience a biryani of Kolkata, we can suffer a overwhelming multiple of potato and duck or beef with sharp rice, that is a singular combo.
Different states have opposite styles of creation duck biryani. But, if we wish to make authentic duck biryani simply during home to make your guest happy, follow a next given procedure.
Serves – 6 people
Preparation Time – 2 hours
Cooking Time – 1 hour
1. Chicken – 500 grams (Boneless)
2. Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
3. Yogurt – 1 cup
4. Garam Masala – 1 tsp
5. Red Chilli Powder – 2 tbsp
6. Salt as per taste
7. Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
8. Garlic Paste – 1½ tbsp
9. Ghee – 3 tbsp
10. Fried Onions – 1 cup
11. Basmati Rice – 2 cups (soaked in water)
12. Whole Spices as required
13. Dry Fruits – 1 crater (chopped)
14. Saffron Water – 2 tbsp
15. Rose Water – 1 tbsp
16. Kewra Water – 1 tbsp
1. Take duck pieces in a large play and supplement yogurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, salt and garam masala powder into it.
2. Marinate a duck with all a spices and keep it aside for during slightest 2 hours.
3. Take a deep-bottomed vessel and feverishness ghee. Add a cooking duck into it and stir well.
4. Add boiled onions and dry fruits into it and prepare until a duck pieces get half cooked. Keep it aside.Take a saucepan and boil H2O in it. Now, supplement a whole spices into a hot water.
5. Add a pre-soaked basmati rice into it and prepare adult to 80%.
6. Now, place duck during a bottom of a large vessel and covering it with rice.
7. Add saffron water, rose water, kewra water, dry fruits, boiled onions and chopped coriander into it and cover a vessel with aluminum foil.
8. If we wish to make a plate some-more realistic, afterwards cover a vessel with a strange lid and sign it with dough.
9. Now, prepare a biryani for 20 mins on really low flame. When we get a aroma, spin off a stove. Your duck biryani is prepared to be served.
If we have a family get together this weekend, make duck biryani and warn your guest with it. See how happy they will be! Don’t forget to share this extraordinary and easy duck biryani recipe with your friends as well.