Khandvi Snack Recipe For Navratri | Simple Snack Recipe For Durga Puja
Though honeyed dishes worsen a mood of any festival, we can’t omit tainted and crispy snacks to give your ambience buds a opposite touch.
During Navratri, people make and buy several sweetmeats to acquire their guest and relatives.
Be opposite and instead offer your guest something sharp to give them an measureless pleasure. Khandvi is one such Gujarati recipe that can prepared and win a hearts of your dear ones.
So, if we get wearied with candy on Navratri and Durga Puja, prepared khandvi and offer it to your guests.
Today, we are going to share a elementary recipe of Khandvi. Have a look.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Gram Flour (Besan) – 1¼ cups
2. Yogurt – 1 cup
3. Ginger-green Chilli Paste – 1½ tsp
4. Asafoetida – a pinch
5. Oil – 2 tbsp (for greasing)
6. Salt as per taste
7. Green Chutney – 4 tbsp
8. Cottage Cheese – ½ crater (grated)
9. Coconut – 5 tbsp (scraped)
10. Coriander Leaves – ½ crater (roughly chopped)
11. Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
1. You will need a large play to make a khandvi batter. Take besan and yogurt into a bowl. Mix these dual reduction well.
2. Add H2O to a beat to make it smooth. Ensure that there are no lumps shaped in a batter.
3. Now, it’s time to supplement some some-more reduction into it. Add ginger-green chilli paste, turmeric powder and salt, and brew all well. Also, supplement asafoetida.
4. Take a prosaic thali and douse a backside of it with oil. Keep it aside. Then, feverishness a non-stick vessel and flow a beat into it. Stir a reduction invariably and prepare it until it gets thicker.
5. When we see a beat apropos thicker, take a apportionment out of it with a spatula and widespread it on a backside of a thali that we greased with oil earlier.
6. Spread it well, so that it becomes thinner. Now, it’s time for topping. Spread immature chutney all over a khandvi. Sprinkle lodge cheese, coconut and chopped coriander.
7. Now, take a blade and cut a khandvi into pieces. Take a apportionment from a finish and start rolling a khandvis. Cut in between and make tiny khandvis. Your khandvis are now ready. Prepare them on a platter.
For tampering, feverishness oil in a tiny ladle. Add some mustard seeds.Then, flow a tampering on a khandvis and shower some coriander from tip and your khandvis are prepared to be served.