Kids Favourite: Chocolate Paratha Recipe
The many formidable charge for mothers is to feed their kids. And roughly any mom would determine with this statement.
You would have attempted many tricks to make your child eat those tiny rotis or dosas. We know a pain and how it feels when your kids move behind their lunch boxes unemptied.
So, here’s some service for all of you, as we have an easy and juicy chocolate paratha recipe that your kids will certainly finish during one go! As mentioned, a categorical part is chocolate and we all know that kids adore to taste on some chocolate often.
Also Read: Paratha Recipes For A Vegetarian Breakfast
This is a elementary procession that tastes unequivocally good. Also, it is one of a best ways to make your kids eat healthy food. Most relatives trust that chocolate might spoil a teeth of their children.
However, chocolate has many health advantages when consumed occasionally.
So, because wait, have a demeanour during how to ready this elementary and juicy chocolate paratha recipe.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Chocolate pulp – 1 cup
- Atta – 3 cups
Also Read: 12 Kid-Friendly Recipes
- Take a bowl, supplement atta (wheat flour), salt and water.
- Mix all a mixture good to make it into a soothing dough.
- Take a tiny apportionment from a mix and stimulate it well.
- Roll a mix with a rolling pin and afterwards widespread a chocolate pulp during a centre of a dough.
- Cover a mix from all sides and hurl it again.
- Meanwhile, place a vessel on a stove and once hot, prepare a paratha on it.
- Spread oil on any side of a paratha.
- Cook it until it turns reddish brownish-red in colour.
Serve this juicy chocolate paratha to your family and give us your feedback.