Mambazha Pradhaman or Mango Pudding for Onam
Onam is a festival of collect and during this festival, many of a crops and fruits are yielded and smashing recipes are done regulating them. People jovially applaud a homecoming of a fabulous King Mahabali and offer tasty dishes to him.
Mambhaza pradhaman is one of Kerala’s delicacies that increases a gratifying mood of Onam to a good extent. Among all other honeyed recipes for Onam, mambhaza pradhaman is value mentioning.
In many households, people make ada pradhanam, chakka pradhanam, parippu pradhanam, etc. But, we can make Onam special this year with mambhaza pradhanam or mango pudding.
Also Read: Best Recipes For This Onam
So, today, we’ll be pity with we this easy mango pudding recipe that we could prepared this Onam.
Read on to know some-more about a reduction compulsory and a procession to prepared this tantalizing mango pudding for Onam.
Serves – 4
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
1. Sweet developed mangoes – 3
2. Tapioca pearls – ½ cup
3. Mango pap – 2 cups
4. Cooked rice – 1 tbsp
5. Jaggery – 4 tbsp (you could supplement this as per your preference)
6. Water – 2 cups
7. Dried ginger powder – ¼th tsp
8. Cardamom powder – a pinch
9. Coconut divert – 1½ cups (thin)
10. Coconut divert – 2 cups (thick)
11. Cashewnuts – 10
12. Raisins – 7 to 8
13. Dry coconut pieces – 1 tbsp
14. Ghee – 3 to 4 tbsp
Also Read: 10 Sumptuous Curry Recipes For Onam
1. Peel a developed mangoes and cut those into cubes.
2. Now, boil jaggery in H2O to make a thick syrup.
3. Drain to get absolved of any impurities.
4. Now, again boil H2O and supplement tapioca pearls into it. Stir a vessel continuously, so that a pearls don’t get burnt from a bottom.
5. Boil them until we get soothing and feathery pearls. Drain additional H2O and keep it aside.
6. Heat a vessel with ghee and supplement in a mango pieces. Sauté until a colour of a mango pieces changes.
7. While stirring mango pieces, pound them and stir well, so that a reduction doesn’t hang to a pan.
8. Now, supplement in a mango pap into a vessel and sauté again.
9. Add glass jaggery to a mango and stir invariably until it thickens adult to two-string consistency.
10. Now, supplement baked rice, tapioca pearls, skinny coherence of coconut milk, dusty ginger powder and cardamom powder. Stir all reduction good and prepare over low fire until a reduction thickens.
11. Simmer a fire and supplement thick coconut divert and after a few minutes, spin off a flame. Don’t concede it to boil.
12. Now, feverishness a vessel with ghee and sauté a cashews, dry coconut pieces and raisins on middle flame.
13. Add those to a pudding and stir well.
Your mambhaza pradhaman or mango pudding for Onam is ready. You can offer it immediately, though it will ambience best if served chilled.