Matar Paneer Recipe | Peas Paneer Gravy Recipe | Batani & Paneer Curry Recipe
The impulse we hear a name matar paneer, I’m certain your tastebuds start longing for it. And because not, when it’s that good a pleasure food!
So, currently we shall share with we this elementary and easy peas or batani paneer gravy recipe. The gravy tastes best when served prohibited along with chapatis or rotis.
Also, we can container this tasty gravy into your lunch boxes and move a good grin on to your colleagues’ faces. we bet, they won’t leave your table but finishing it!
Also Read: Mini Karela Recipe
So, take a discerning demeanour during how to ready a peas paneer gravy recipe.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
- Paneer – 300 g
- Onions – 3 to 4 (medium)
- Tomatoes – 3
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
- Peas – 1 Cup
- Hing (Asafoetida) – 1/2 tsp
- Jeera – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander – 1/4th crater (Chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kitchen King Masala – 1/4th tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4th tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4th tsp
- Add oil to a kadhai and let it heat.
- Cut paneer into tiny cubes and supplement them to a kadhai, once a oil has exhilarated up.
- Once paneer looks somewhat fried, mislay a pieces from a kadhai and keep it aside.
- Now, make a pulp of onion, and tomato, separately.
- In a cooker, supplement 1 tsp of oil, let it heat.
- Add jeera, and once it splutters, supplement hing to it.
- Now, supplement a onion paste. Let it prepare until it turns somewhat pink.
- Then, supplement ginger garlic paste.
- Add in a tomato paste.
- Once a mixture are baked and leave oil, supplement in all a masalas.
- Now, supplement peas and let it prepare for a notation or two.
- Then, supplement H2O according to how most gravy we want. We’ve combined half a potion of water.
- Add salt and brew well.
- Now, supplement paneer and tighten a lid.
- After 3 to 4 whistles, mislay a lid and ornament with some coriander strands.
Serve it prohibited with rotis or rice
Step By Step Photo Guide:Matar Paneer Recipe | Peas Paneer Gravy Recipe | Batani Paneer Curry Recipe