Middle Eastern Rice With Black Beans And Chickpeas
You all know that a protein-rich diet is really critical to keep yourself healthy and energetic. Even if we wish to remove your weight and follow a offset diet pattern, Middle Eastern rice with black beans and chickpeas is a smashing rational meal. You can try it for breakfast or lunch; and this image will keep we feeling full for long.
Also Read: 15 Minute Tomato Rice With Peas Recipe
Do we know how to make this recipe? Actually, it is a elementary recipe with a pointed Middle Eastern twist. Follow a procession and do try it during home.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Basmati Rice – 2 cups (soaked)
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cayenne Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Boiled Beans – ½ cup
- Boiled Chickpeas – ½ cup
- Salt as per taste
Also Read: Special South Indian Fried Rice Recipe
1. Take a deep-bottomed vessel and supplement ghee to it. Heat a ghee and supplement onions. Cook a onions until they turn transparent. Now, supplement dripping basmati rice and all a spices. Add salt.
2. Mix all good and supplement H2O to prepare a rice. When we see froth in a pan, supplement a boiled chickpeas and black beans into it.
3. Keep a pot during cook for 2 minutes. Take it out on a portion image and ornament with coriander leaves.
4. Your Middle Eastern rice with black beans and chickpeas is prepared to be served.
Isn’t it super easy to make? You can give it as lunch to your kids and they will suffer it thoroughly. The black beans and chickpeas supplement a covering of ambience that is simply rational and mind blowing.