Mini Karela Recipe | Stir Fry Bitter Gourd Recipe | Hagalkayi Palya
Some people might not like to have karela (bitter gourd) given of a sour taste; however, by adding other ingredients, we could make a juicy recipe out of a karela.
And that’s why, we’re pity this elementary recipe that can be prepared in few minutes. Now, given we’ll be regulating a mini karela/bitter gourd to prepared this sabji, it can also be called mini karele ki sabji.
So, what are we watchful for? Take a demeanour during this elementary sabji recipe that we can prepared during home.
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Mini Karela (Bitter Gourd) – 12 to 15
- Onions – 1 cup
- Green Chillies – 4 to 5
- Ginger Garlic Paste – ½ teaspoon
- Tamarind Water – ½ cup
- Turmeric – ¼th teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Amchur Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Wash a karela. Peel a skin and cut into dual halves.
- Remove a seeds in a karela.
- Meanwhile, boil H2O and afterwards supplement a chopped karela. Boil it for about 15 minutes, so that a karela or a sour gourd becomes soft.
- After a mentioned time, aria a water. And keep a karela aside.
- Now take a pan, supplement oil. Then supplement onions, ginger and garlic pulp and immature chillies.
- Saute it well.
- Now, supplement a masalas and saute all a mixture well.
- Then, supplement a tamarind H2O to a pan.
- Now, supplement salt and afterwards H2O accordingly.
- Cook a plate in low flame.
- Cook for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander strands when done.
- Your mini karela sabji is prepared to be served.
Tip: To make a karela reduction bitter, cut a karela into dual pieces and afterwards request some salt. After 15 minutes, rinse it underneath using water.
Step By Step Photo Guide: Mini Karela Recipe | Stir Fry Bitter Gourd Recipe | Hagalkayi Palya