Mixed Vegetable Pulao
(Vegetable Pulav, Tri-colored Pulao, Pilaf)
- Basmati Rice – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Green Chili – 1
- Carrot – 2 (peeled and cut into tiny cubes)
- Green peas – 3/4 crater (fresh or frozen)
- Water – 3 cups
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Whole garam masala – 1 brook leaf, 1 cinnamon stick, 4 cloves, 3 cardamom
- Salt – to taste
- Heat oil in a complicated bottomed vessel or vigour cooker. Add a cumin seeds and a whole spices.
- After sauteing for a minute, supplement a onions, immature chili and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for a notation and supplement a vegetables.
- After about a notation supplement a rice.
- Saute for another 2 mins so that a oil coats a vegetables and rice evenly.
- Now supplement a H2O and compulsory salt.
- Bring it to a boil. Reduce a fire and cover with a lid.
- If regulating a vigour cooker, prepare for about 10 minutes. If we are regulating a normal pot, prepare for about 20-25 mins compartment all a dampness is engrossed and a rice is baked soft.
- Fluff with a flare and serve. we adore to offer it with tawny curries.
- This plate needs no garnishing during all. It looks so flattering and colorful as it is. If we wish to garnish, afterwards tip it with some finely chopped coriander leaves and some boiled cashews.