Mushroom Potato Masala Recipe
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- Mushrooms – 5-6
- Potato – 1 small
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Cloves – 2 or 3
- Cinnamon Stick – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Fresh Cream – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves (Cilantro) – for garnishing
- Peel a potato and cut into cubes.
- Wash and cut a mushrooms into large pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai, supplement a cloves, cinnamon stick, ginger garlic pulp and saute.
- Add chopped onion and saute compartment translucent.
- Add chopped tomato and prepare compartment it becomes mushy.
- Add a mushroom, potato, salt and a dry masalas. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add H2O and prepare compartment it is done.
- Adjust H2O according to your requirement of density of a gravy.
- Just before serving, ornament with coriander leaves and a uninformed cream.
- The juicy fungus potato masala can be served with white rice, chapati, roti, etc..