Mutton Chaap Recipe For Bakrid
After a array of all a Hindu festivals, it’s that time of a year to applaud a second many critical festival of a Muslims and that’s Bakrid.
Yes, Bakrid is a unequivocally critical festival that is distinguished with fervour and liking opposite a world. This year, Bakrid falls on Sep 12th that is on a Monday, opposite India (though a dates during times can vary).
Well, on this special day, we need to ready some of a best recipes. Many non-vegetarian recipes are prepared, among that mutton chaap is one recipe that we have got to ready for Bakrid.
Mutton chaap tastes best when it is served with prohibited rotis and biryani. There are dual ways in that we can ready this recipe. You could possibly grill a coated mutton pieces or we can vigour ready them.
However you’d like to ready a mutton chaap, let us assure we it tastes unequivocally good and is value a try! So, review on to know how to ready a mutton chaap curry recipe for Bakrid.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Preparation time – 1 and a 1/2 hours
- Mutton pieces – 500 g
- Onion pulp – 3 teaspoons
- Ginger garlic pulp – 3 to 4 teaspoons
- Chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Dhania (Coriander) Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice – 2 teaspoons
- Tomato Puree – 1 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Take a vast bowl, supplement a mutton pieces into it.
- To it supplement curd, red chilli powder, dhania powder and chilli flakes.
- Let it marinate for about 1 hour.
- After a mentioned time, take a vigour cooker, supplement some oil, onion paste, ginger and garlic pulp and saute it well.
- Then, supplement a cooking mutton pieces, salt and lemon juice.
- Saute all a mixture good and supplement H2O accordingly to make it into a gravy.
- Pressure ready it for 4 whistles.
- Open a lid after a mentioned time and offer it to your family members and friends on a arise of Bakrid.
This is a elementary and abounding recipe that we have to try for Bakrid. Prepare this recipe and let us know your feedback.