Navratri Special: Badam Milk Puri Sweet Recipe
Navratri is one of a many critical festivals that is distinguished in India. And this year, Navratri starts from Oct 1st that falls on a Saturday.
The festival is distinguished for 10 days. On all these 10 days, special recipes are prepared.
So, because don’t we start this Navratri by scheming this special badam divert puri honeyed recipe, that is tasty and only mouth-watering.
We’re certain this recipe can move a grin onto your child’s face as well, as this recipe will many positively be enjoyed by kids.
So, take a demeanour during a video on how to prepared a badam divert puri recipe for Navratri.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 25 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Video: Sabudana Kesari Sweet Recipe For Navratri
- Almond/Badam – 10
- Milk – 1 litre
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Saffron – Few strands
- Cardamom – 4 to 5
- Almond Essence – 2 drops
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
1. Soak a almonds in H2O for an hour, mislay a skin and grub it into a good excellent pulp by adding a tiny milk.
2. Boil a divert and cook it for a few minutes.
3.While a divert is boiling, make a mix prepared for a puris to be prepared.
4. In a bowl, supplement wheat flour, sugar, ghee, tiny H2O and stimulate a flour compartment it becomes a tiny stiff. Set it aside for 15 minutes.
5. Once a divert has reduced a little, supplement saffron, cardamom powder (pound it fresh), dejected almonds/badam, almond essence, sugarine and concede it to boil until it thickens.
6. Heat oil for low frying a puris. Make a mix into tiny balls and hurl out spin puris. Once a puris have been fried, put them on to a plate.
7. Once a divert has thickened, spin off a stove. We can have it possibly prohibited or cold.
8. Pour a almond/badam divert over a puri while portion in a play or flow a reduction into a puris and penchant a ambience of these tantalizing badam divert puris for Navratri.