Navratri Special: Besan Ki Barfi | Besan Ki Barfi Sweet Recipe | Besan Ki Barfi For Durga Puja
Navaratri is entrance shortly and each domicile is scheming to acquire Goddess Durga. This is a biggest festival of a Hindu sacrament for that they wait via a year. If Navaratri means ceremony to Devi Durga, this festival also brings fun and complacency to everyone’s life. Lights, décor, new dresses and jewelries are a reduction to applaud a occasion.
And when celebrating such a large festival, how can we forget about special foods? In India, no festival gets a tip stroke until we speak about candy and desserts. In this Navaratri, because not make Besan ki Barfi and worsen a gratifying mood of your family and friends.
Do we know how to make Besan ki Barfi? Here, we will get elementary recipe to make Besan ki Barfi this Navaratri and offer to Goddess Durga as naivedyam. Have a demeanour on a reduction and recipe-
Preparation Time- 10 minutes
Cooking minutes- 20 minutes
Also Read: Coconut Poli With Singhara Atta
• Gram flour (besan)- 4 cups
• Pure Ghee- 2 cups (for greasing)
• Almonds- 10-12 (chopped)
• Pistachios- 10-12 (chopped)
• Sugar- 2 cups (powdered)
• Green Cardamom Powder- ½ tsp
Aren’t these reduction easy available? Now, if we are prepared with these, follow a following elementary recipe for Besan ki Barfi-
1. Take a low bottomed vessel and flow ghee into it.
2. Melt it good and supplement besan into it. Stir it invariably to make it golden brown.
3. You should stir invariably so that a reduction won’t get burnt from a bottom.
4. When we get a ideal coherence of a mixture, supplement immature cardamom powder. Now, supplement pistachios and almonds into it and stir well.
5. Stir a reduction once and supplement powdered sugarine into it. Whisk it good so that no lumps are formed.
6. Take a prosaic enclosure and douse all sides and bottom good with ghee.Use your hands to douse it well.
7.Transfer a besan reduction into that container.
8.Garnish with almonds from a top.
Let it set down for 2-3 hours before slicing it into a shapes of barfi.
Navratri special Besan ki Barfi is prepared to serve. You can make it creamier and sweeter by regulating khoya and milkmaid. Also, we can use other dry fruits to make dry fruit barfi.