Navratri Special: Dalia Kheer | Samba Rava Payasam | Godhuma Rava Payasam | Broken Wheat Kheer
Broken wheat or samba rava is performed by abrasive a whole wheat grains into smaller pieces. Many varieties of dishes are prepared regulating damaged wheat. So, for all we health unwavering people out there, we’ve this this healthful damaged wheat kheer recipe that we can ready this Navratri.
Instead of scheming kheer with semiya or rice, this Navratri, we can ready a tasty damaged wheat or samba rava payasam recipe, that is really healthy and is also one of a best recipes to be had during a Navratri vrat.
So, take a demeanour during how to ready a samba rava or damaged wheat kheer recipe.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 25 minutes
Preparation time – 15 minutes
- Milk – 500 mL
- Samba Rava (Broken Wheat) – 200 g
- Ghee – 2 teaspoons
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Cashew nuts – 8 to 10
- Raisins – 8 to 10
- Cardamom Powder – 1/4th teaspoon
1. Boil a divert compartment it reduces to half.
2. In a pan, supplement ghee, cashew nuts sauté it compartment it turns light golden brownish-red in colour. Then, supplement a raisins sauté it compartment it turns fluffy.
3. In a same pan, supplement samba rava (broken wheat) and keep stirring it in a low fire for about 5 minutes, until it gets a good aroma.
4. Now, kindly supplement a reduced divert to a baked samba rava (broken wheat). Keep stirring it continuously, so as to make certain that no lumps are formed.
5. Add cardamom powder, sugar, boiled cashew nuts, raisins ready it for 2 minutes.
6. Serve a Samba Rava (Broken Wheat) Payasam possibly prohibited or chilled.