Oats Tikki Or Cutlet Recipe [Video]
People have a clever thought that healthy dishes never are tasty. This is a time to undo this thought from your mind. If we get healthy dishes like oats cutlet, we will know how it tastes improved than any other quick foods.
Oatmeal is really healthy for your body, as it is abounding in twine and giveaway from carbohydrate and starch. So, if we are on a diet and wish something that keeps we fill for long, but creation we benefit weight, try oatmeal.
Now, it is loyal that we won’t like oatmeal with divert each day during breakfast. So because not try a oats cutlet? It is juicy and during a same time healthy too.
So, here’s a finish recipe of a oats tikki or cutlet, take a look.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 12 minutes
1. Rolled Oats – 1 cup
2. Cottage Cheese – ¼th crater (grated)
3. Carrot – ¼th crater (grated)
4. Potatoes – ½ crater (boiled and mashed)
5. Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
6. Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
7. Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
8. Ginger Paste – 1½ tsp
9. Green Chilli Paste – 1½ tsp
10. Garam Masala – 1 tsp
11. Dried Mango Powder – 1 tsp
12. Salt to taste
13. Low Fat Milk – ¼th cup
14. Oil – 1½ tbsp (for cooking and greasing)
1. Take oats into a play and supplement panner, carrots, crushed potatoes, coriander leaves, lemon juice, ginger and immature chilli paste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, aamchur and salt.
2. Now, brew all a reduction together and shower tiny water. Mix again. Now, make tiny tikkis of a reduction and keep them on a plate. Take a tikki and drop it into milk. Now, hurl it on oats.
3. Turn on a stove and feverishness a tawa. Brush it with oil and put a tikkis on a pan. Cook tikkis from both a sides and supplement oil slowly.
4. When your cutlets get golden brownish-red in colour, we can spin off a stove and place those cutlets on a platter. Then, offer prohibited with coriander and packet chutney.
Isn’t a recipe really easy? Try it during home, eat juicy and be healthy.