Orange Kheer: A Perfect Dessert Recipe
Our dishes sojourn deficient if there are no desserts served during a end. Kheer is one of a many famous delicacies or desserts in a Indian Cuisine.
Experts try to brew and compare opposite reduction to make Kheer some-more engaging and hence, what we find currently are variations like chocolate kheer, blueberry kheer, apple kheer, sugarine kheer and many more.
Have we ever tasted a orange kheer before? Yes, when a citrus fruit mixes with a tantalizing recipe of a kheer, we get a tasty plate to enjoy. Here is a recipe and also a reduction that are required.
Also Read: Tasty Rice Dessert Recipes You Must Try
Serves – 5
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Full-fat divert – 5 cups
2. Orange – 1 crater (chopped)
3. Sugar – 1 cup
4. Cashew Nuts – ¼th crater (chopped)
5. Green Cardamom Powder – a pinch
6. Cornflour – 2 tbsp
7. Cold Milk – 1 cup
Also Read: Weekend Special Dessert Recipes
1. Take a tiny play and make a reduction of cornflour and cold milk. Keep it aside.
2. Take a deep-bottomed vessel and boil divert for 6-7 mins on high flame.
3. Add a reduction of cornflour and cold divert and also supplement sugar. Stir continuously, so that no lumps are formed. Also, we should continue stirring, so that it won’t get burnt from a bottom.
4. Add cardamom powder and give a good mix. Turn off a stove and let a reduction cold completely.
5. When a reduction is totally cooled, supplement a orange segments and brew all well. Keep it inside a fridge for during slightest 2 hours.
6. Garnish it with some chopped cashews. You can also use other nuts for garnishing and offer chilled.
Isn’t creation orange kheer really easy? Next time, we arrange a get-together during your place, ready this and offer it during a finish of your meal. Your guest will adore it for sure.
Also Read: Milk Desserts Recipe To Try This Evening