Pan Roast Chicken For Christmas
Christmas means fun, joy, celebration, cakes, and apparently tantalizing dishes. But, do we consider cooking will make we stay divided from all amusements of a party? When we have duck in your fridge we can only relax.
Within a few minutes, we can prepared vessel roasted duck on Christmas and we won’t skip a bit of a celebration, GUARANTEED.
The recipe is really elementary and we won’t need most time to make it. So, glow adult your Christmas jubilee with this juicy vessel duck roast.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
Also Read: Chicken Pizza Recipe For Christmas
1. Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste – 2 tbsp
2. Turmeric Powder – ½ a tsp
3. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
4. Sichuan Sauce – 3 tbsp
5. Salt to taste
6. Thick Yogurt – 1 cup
7. Olive Oil – 4 tbsp
8. Chicken Pieces – 750 grams (with bone)
9. Lemon Wedges and Onion Rings for Garnishing
1. Take a large play and prepared a marination. You need to supplement ginger-garlic and chilli paste, turmeric, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Sichuan sauce, salt and yogurt into a bowl.
2. Mix all good and your marination is ready. Put a duck pieces into it and brew again well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes
3. Now, spin on your gas oven and put a non-stick tawa or vessel on it. Add olive oil and solemnly supplement a duck pieces into it.
4. Initially, prepare duck on full flame, during slightest for 4-5 minutes. Turn each square when it gets a golden brownish-red colour on one side.
5. Now, cover a vessel and let a duck be baked for 10-12 minutes.
6. Your vessel fry duck is prepared to serve. Make a pleasing platter with duck pieces and adorn it with onion rings and lemon wedges. You can even supplement yogurt and coriander chutney as a drop with a tasty duck recipe.