Pineapple Moru Curry, Pineapple baked in buttermilk gravy
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
- Pineapple – 1 crater (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Yogurt (Curd) – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1/3 cup
- Green chillies – 2-3
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Coconut oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Dry Red chillies – 2
- Curry leaves – few
- Cut a top climax and reduce branch of a pineapple. Using a pointy knife, cut a skin of a pineapple to mislay a eyes.
- Cut into prolonged strips and drop a thick core. Chop it into tiny chunks.
- Grind a coconut, immature chillies and cumin seeds with some H2O to a well-spoken paste.
- Beat a spread and keep it ready.
- Cook a pineapple pieces with about 1/4 crater water, turmeric powder and salt.
- After about 5-7 mins when a pieces are soft, supplement a belligerent coconut paste.
- Reduce a fire to low and prepare for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off and supplement a beaten curd.
- In another tiny pan, supplement a coconut oil. When it is hot, cocktail a mustard seeds.
- Add a fenugreek seeds, dry red chillies and curry leaves to a prohibited oil.
- Switch off and supplement this savoury seasoning to a pineapple pulissery.
- This is typically served with prohibited rice, thoran (veg stirfry with coconut), mezhukkuvaratti (veg fry) and pappadam.
- You can also offer this with some chapattis, khichdi or pongal.