Mango Cake (By Pressure Cooker )
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Oil (Any insipid polished oil) – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Mango syrup – 1 tsp (or mango puree – 1/2 cup)
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1 1/4 cup
- Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Grease any vessel or baking vessel that fits inside your cooker and keep it ready. You can use non stick, aluminium or immaculate steel vessel.
- Remove a rubber box and alarm from a vigour cooker. Put about 1 crater of salt (or silt or baking soda) during a bottom of a vigour cooker. This is to emanate a oven like sourroundings and also to equivocate a vigour cooker from branch black. You can also use any complicated bottomed vessel instead of a vigour cooker.
- Pre-heat a vigour cooker with salt for about 5 mins before fixation a cake beat in. We don’t have to supplement any H2O during all.
- Take a sugar, oil and divert in a vast blending bowl. Keep whisking compartment a sugarine melts.
- Add some mango syrup and brew it.
- Sieve all a dry mixture together into a soppy ingredients.
- Finally supplement a lemon extract and brew together.
- Pour a beat into a greased prepared vessel.
- Open a lid of a preheated cooker and place a separator or another vessel during a bottom.
- Place a vessel filled with cake beat on top. Do this delicately regulating tongs as a cooker will be really hot.
- Close a lid and prepare on middle high feverishness for about 5 minutes.
- Reduce a fire to middle low and prepare for a subsequent 30 minutes. If we continue on high heat, a cooker will spin black.
- Cook compartment an extrinsic toothpick comes out clean. This might take anywhere between 30-45 minutes.
- Switch off and let a cake rest in a cooker for 5 mins before holding it out. After stealing a vessel out, again let it rest for about 10 mins before we mislay a cake and cut it.