Pumpkin Sweet Recipe For Akshaya Tritiya
Akshaya Tritiya is one of a divine festivals in India, that is
celebrated by worshipping Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha. On the
occasion, candy are distributed among friends and family to start
the day and a year with sweet-filled memories.
Pumpkin is one of those vegetables that can be used to make
halwas, we contingency have listened of ‘Doodhika Halwa’ or Papaya Halwa.
Pumpkin halwa is really one of a best among a candy that
you can prepared on Akshaya Tritiya.
If we have pumpkin during home and a few elementary ingredients, try
this recipe on a weekend, generally on a arise of Akshaya
Serves – 6
Preparation Time – 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time – Half an hour
1. Pumpkin – 800 g (grated)
2. Sugar – 1 cup
3. Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
4. Ghee – 2 tbsp
5. Coconut – 2 tbsp (desiccated)
6. Melon Seeds Powder – 2 tsp
7. Mixed Dry Fruits – 2 tbsp (chopped almonds, pistachios, cashew,
peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.)
8. Milk – 1 cup
9. Condensed divert – 1 cup
10. Water as required
Here’s how we can prepared shakkar prune sweet
1. Take a kadhai and feverishness it. Pour ghee into it and supplement all the
chopped dry fruits. Sauté it a little.
2. When a dry fruits turn a small golden brown, supplement grated
pumpkin. Again sauté it for a few minutes.
3. Sauté a pumpkin, until it leaves water. Add H2O and stir
4. Once a pumpkin becomes soft, supplement divert and prepare again. Cook
until it becomes tender. Mash good and make it roughly dry.
5. Now, supplement dessicated coconut, precipitated divert and sugarine into
the pumpkin and brew all a mixture well. Sprinkle some
cardamom powder and stir again before branch off a stove.
6. Pumpkin halwa is prepared to be served.
7. Take a small potion play and fill it with a halwa. Have it
hot or chilled.
Isn’t a recipe easy? Try it during home and make this Akshaya
Tritiya a day to be remembered with fad and prosperity.