Quick Palak Chapathi Recipe
method to ready a palak chapathi.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Preparation time – 30 minutes
- Palak leaves (Spinach) – 200 g
- Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Garlic – 3 to 4 cloves
- Green Chillies – 4 to 5
Also Read: Simple Tricks To Make Soft Chapati
- Firstly, we need to boil a spinach or palak leaves.
- Take a cooker, supplement a leaves and water, so that a leaves are enthralled in water.
- Close a lid of a cooker and concede it to ready for dual whistles.
- Once a cooker cools down, empty a H2O from a cooker and supplement cold water.
- Later, empty a cold H2O as well.
- Now, send a palak leaves to a mixy jar.
- Add ginger and immature chilles to this. Do not supplement water.
- Grind it to make it into a well-spoken paste.
- Now, take a bowl, supplement a wheat flour and salt to it.
- Then, send a grinded pulp to a wheat flour mixture.
- Add H2O accordingly and stimulate a dough.
- Divide a mix into tiny equal round-shaped balls, to make a chapathi.
- Meanwhile, feverishness a vessel to make chapathis.
- Cook a chapathi on both a sides.
- Transfer this on to a portion plate.
As mentioned, we can ready peas curry along, or we could only offer it plain with some butter combined on tip of a chapathi.
Prepare this elementary recipe and let us know your feedback.