Quick Punjabi Style Aloo Matar Recipe: Video
Sometimes, in hunt of a recipe of special dishes, we omit a unchanging preparations. Many of we consider special dishes need special occasions to make.
But, a fact is, we can make any day unusual by bringing well-developed hold to your unchanging dishes.
Aloo Matar is one of a many common dishes that is prepared in many households. It comprises of peas and potatoes and a curry is done with several spices.
Whether during lunch or dinner, with rice or roti, aloo matar can go good during anytime and with anything.
The credentials of aloo matar varies from state to state. The recipe of Rajasthan is utterly opposite from a one prepared in Punjab. If we have not attempted it yet, here are a mixture and a minute process of scheming a Punjabi aloo matar gravy. Have a look.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Oil – 2 tbsp
2. Cumin Seeds – ½ tsp
3. Onions – ¾th crater (chopped)
4. Garlic – 1 tsp (chopped)
5. Ginger – 1 tsp (chopped)
6. Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
7. Tomatoes – 1 crater (chopped)
8. Water as needed
9. Green Peas – 1 crater (boiled)
10. Potato Cubes – 1½ crater (boiled)
11. Salt to taste
12. Red Chilli Powder – 1½ tsp
13. Garam Masala – ½ tsp
14. Turmeric – a pinch
15. Coriander Leaves – 1 tsp (chopped)
1. Take a non-stick vessel and feverishness oil. Now, supplement cumin seeds into it. When it starts spluttering, supplement chopped onions.Sauté well, until a onion turns golden brownish-red in colour.
2. Now, supplement garlic, ginger, tomatoes and immature chilli pulp into it. If we see tomatoes need time to be cooked, supplement one tbsp of H2O into it.
3. Now, brew good and pound a tomatoes a bit. When all a spices are cooked, supplement immature peas and potatoes into it.
4. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder into it and brew all well.Now, supplement one crater of H2O and let a curry boil.
5. Smash potatoes a little, so that a curry becomes thicker.
6. Now, your aloo matar ki sabji is prepared to be served. Turn off a stove and offer in a portion bowl.Garnish with chopped coriander.
The recipe is too easy to make, right? It tastes so tantalizing that we can even have it with bread. Kids, who run divided from vegetables, will adore to have this if we offer it with rice or roti.