Raw Banana Stir Fry
Raw Banana Stir Fry, Raw Plantain Stir-Fry, Kaaya Thoran
Vaazhakkai Poriyal is a really simple, discerning and easy to make side dish. It creates a good span with any sharp gravies like vattal kulambu, puli kulambu or even with sambar or rasam.
In South India, proposal banana is accessible in plenty. In US, we have seen proposal plantain in roughly all super markets. You can make this vazhakkai poriyal with possibly proposal banana or proposal plantain. Kids are customarily lustful of starchy vegetables like proposal banana, potato, yam etc. So try out this recipe and suffer today.
While creation this vazhakkai poriyal, we do not like to supplement onion. However, we supplement garlic as a proposal banana can means gas and garlic helps to change it.
- Raw Banana or Raw plantain – 1 large or 2 little (about 1.5 cups when chopped)
- Grated Coconut – 3 tbsp
- Green Chilies – 2 (finely chopped/ slit)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chili – 1
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
- Peel a skin of a proposal banana. Wash it and clout it into little cubes. we customarily cite slicing into little cubes.
- Keep a chopped proposal banana in a pot filled with cold H2O to forestall it from branch black. Once we have chopped everything, supplement some salt and turmeric powder to a water.
- Now keep a pot on glow and prepare for few minutes. When a proposal banana only starts to get tender, empty a additional water.
- Heat a oil in a pan/ kadai and supplement a mustard seeds. When a seeds pop, supplement a urad dal.
- Once a urad dal turns golden brown, supplement a dry red chili, asafoetida, curry leaves, immature chilies and garlic.
- Saute for half a notation and afterwards supplement a baked proposal banana.
- Add a grated coconut and stir grill for half a notation more.
- Switch off. Tasty Raw Banana Poriyal is prepared to serve.
Note: If we like this poriyal spicy, afterwards beat a immature chili or red chili with a coconut and supplement it.
- Vaazhakkai Poriyal tasts really good with plain rice along with gravies like vattal kulambu, puli kulambu or even with sambar or rasam.