Shakkar Pare Sweet Recipe For Diwali
Diwali is quick coming us and a credentials for it is roughly beginning. Diwali is a arise to get together with a family members, have a party, check on a extraordinary lights, crackers and obviously, fill on sweets. You can’t suppose Diwali but kaju katlis or ladoos, can you?
Well, we’re here to supplement a tiny honeyed to your life, that is because we’ve common this tantalizing honeyed recipe of Shakkar Pare. This is an overwhelming titbit to make your Diwali delightful.
So, have a demeanour during a reduction requirred and a procession to prepared this honeyed and suffer your Diwali in all a gaiety.
Also Read: Must Try Rice Recipes For Diwali
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 30 minutes
Cooking Time – 50 minutes
For Shakkar Pare
1. Whole wheat flour – 2 cups
2. Ghee – 2 tbsp
3. Water as required
4. Semolina – ¼th cup
5. Oil for low frying
For Sugar Syrup
1. Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
2. Water – ½ cup
3. Saffron strands – few (optional)
Also Read: Maincourse Recipes For Diwali
1. Take flour into a play and supplement semolina, ghee and sugarine into it. Mix all a reduction well.
2. Now, supplement H2O as per indispensable to make a dough. Knead it good and make a mix soothing and firm.
3. Divide it into dual equal tools and cover it with a purify string cloth.
4. After a few minutes, take a round from a mix and hurl it into a thick paratha.
5. Now, cut a paratha horizontally and plumb to get a solid made pieces.
6. Then, feverishness some oil in a pan.
7. Add those tiny pieces into a oil and low grill them. Keep a fire on a middle temperature.
8. Don’t flow all a pieces together in a kadai. There should be adequate space for a frying of a shakkar pare.
9. Fry them until they spin golden brownish-red in colour. Remove them from a kadhai and empty a additional oil by gripping a pieces on a kitchen towel.
For The Sugar Syrup
1. Take sugarine in a vessel and supplement water.
2. Keep a vessel on low to middle fire and stir a sugarine to be dissolved in water.
3. Stir a reduction until it starts effervescent and gets sticky. Add saffron strands into a syrup.
4. Continue cooking adult to two-three strings.
5. Finally, widespread a sugarine syrup on a shakkar prune and let it cool.
Your shakkar prune is prepared to be served.
Note: You should flow a sugarine syrup when prohibited on a shakkar pare, differently it might crystallize.