Simple And Quick Methi Dosa Recipe
Bored of a same breakfast recipes everyday? Eating a same idli, upma, sandwich recipes? Well, take a mangle from a common breakfast menu and ready a tasty methi dosa recipe.
This elementary dosa breakfast recipe is really healthy as a categorical part is methi. There are many health advantages of methi leaves. Fenugreek leaves or methi leaves can control a sugarine levels in a body, assistance in weight loss, control cholestrol levels and also have many beauty advantages too. They are a best for hair expansion too.
Preparing a methi dosa recipe is really elementary and easy. You can ready this methi dosa recipe possibly for breakfast or container it for lunch. If we are diet-consious, we can ready a methi dosa recipe for cooking too as rice is not prefered.Now, let’s take a demeanour during how to ready methi dosa recipe.
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Preperation time – 15 minutes
- Methi leaves- 2 cups
- Urag Dal – 1/2 Cup
- Chana Dal – 1/2 Cup
- Onions- 1 cup
- Raw Rice- 1/2 Cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds- 1/2 Cup
- Coriander leaves- 1/2 Cup
- Tamarind – 1 tiny lemon size
- Carrot – 1/2 Cup (Grated)
- Green Chilli- 4 to 5
- Soak urag dal, tender rice and chana dal for about dual hours.
- After a mentioned time, take a mixy jar, supplement a dripping chana dal, urag dal, tender rice, cumin seeds, immature chilli, chopped methi leaves and tamarind. Add compulsory volume of H2O and grub to make a dosa batter.
- Now, send this to a bowl. Add red chilli powder, chopped onions, coriander leaves and salt and brew all a mixture well.
- Heat a tava on a stove.
- Sprinkle some H2O on a tava, take a dosa beat and widespread it around a tava.
- Add oil to a dosa.
- Now, widespread a grated carrot on a dosa.
- Cook on possibly sides of a dosa. After it turns reddish brownish-red in colour, send it to a plate.
Serve it prohibited along with tomato chutney.