Simple And Tasty Rava Ladoo Recipe For Janmasthami
Janmasthami, that is also famous as Krishna janmasthami or Lord Krishna’s birthday will be distinguished opposite a republic on 25th August.Among all a festivals that is celebrated, Krishna Janmashtami is unequivocally special, as we get to ready some unequivocally special honeyed recipes. So today, we shall share with we an easy and elementary rava ladoo recipe.
Rava ladoo can be prepared within 10 minutes. The categorical reduction that go ito this recipe are rava and ghee. The rava ladoo recipe is one of a simplest and best honeyed recipes for Krishna Janmashtami, as this honeyed image is also a favourite food for Lord Krishna.
As ladoos are unequivocally famous in North India, instead of scheming a same besan or boondi ladoo, try a tantalizing rava ladoo as a honeyed recipe this Janmashtami and greatfully a duke with this tasty honeyed recipe.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Fine Rava – 250 g
- Ghee – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cashews – 8 to 10
- Raisins – 8 to 10
- Dry Coconut – 1 cup
- Take a pan, supplement ghee. After 5 minutes, supplement excellent rava and fry it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After a mentioned time, send it to a bowl.
- Now, take a mixy jar and supplement a grated dry coconut and sugar.
- Keep a powdered reduction aside.
- Boil a divert for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a tiny vessel and supplement ghee to it. Then, supplement in a cashews and raisins.
- Now take a large play and to it supplement a roasted rava powdered reduction and boiled dusty fruits.
- Sprinkle divert and afterwards make tiny turn balls out of it.
- Transfer this on to a image and offer to Lord Krishna for Krishna Janmashtami.
Try this elementary honeyed rava ladoo recipe and let us know your feedback.