Masala Moong Dal Recipe
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 10 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Fried Moong Dal – 200 g
- Sprouted Green Moong Dal (Moong Bean) – 1/2 cup
- Onions – 1/2 crater (chopped)
- Tomato – 1/2 crater (chopped)
- Grated carrot – 1/2 cup
- Tamarind Water – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chilli Paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Jaggery Syrup – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Strands – For garnish
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Fried Sweet Corn Recipe
- Take a vast bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, grated carrot, immature chilli pulp and brew all well.
- Now, supplement a boiled moong dal and a sprouted moong bean to a bowl. Later, supplement tamarind H2O and jaggery syrup to a bowl.
- Mix all a mixture well.
- Add salt and lemon extract and brew it again.
- Transfer this to a portion image and ornament it with some coriander strands.
Do try this dusk chaat recipe and let us know your feedback.