Special Chilli Chicken Ghee Roast
‘Chilly Chicken’ and ‘Chicken Roast’- when these dual tantalizing dishes are amalgamated, a Mangalorian sweetmeat called a ‘Chilli Chicken Ghee Roast’ recipe can be created.
The name of a plate sounds so appetizing doesn’t it? Imagine when we get a soothing and luscious duck baked in a tasty tawny sauce, how good a feeling would be! You can offer it prohibited with packet and coriander chutney or tomato rasam.
Celebrations like Eid, Navratri, Diwali, etc., can’t be finished but carrying non-veg dishes. If your unchanging duck recipe is what we don’t wish to serve, we can try this plate to make your family and guest happy.
Have a demeanour during a recipe and do try scheming this recipe for your Diwali celebrations.
Serves – 6
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Also Read: Juicy Chicken Recipes You Must Try
1. Chicken – 600 grams (boneless and tiny pieces)
2. Curd – 4 tbsp
3. Ghee – 5 tbsp
4. Ginger-Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
5. Turmeric Powder – a pinch
6. Jaggery/Sugar – 1 tbsp
7. Onion – 1 (sliced)
8. Salt as per taste
9. Curry Leaves – 5
10. Red Chillies – 10
11. Cumin Seeds – ½ tsp
12. Methi Seeds – ¼th tsp
13. Coriander Seeds – 1 tbsp
14. Desiccated Coconut – 2 tbsp (roasted)
15. Fennel Seeds – ½ tsp
16. Cloves – 2
17. Cinnamon Stick – 2
18. Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
19. Tamarind pulp – ½ tsp
Also Read: Famous Chicken Recipes Of India
1. Roast all spices on low fire and keep it aside. Roast red chillies alone and keep it aside as well.
2. Now, grub all these spices together. Don’t make it into a powdered form. Keep it coarse.
3. Then, take a play and supplement duck in it. Add a belligerent spices and spread into it and leave it for marination. Also, supplement turmeric powder during a marination.
4. Take a vessel and feverishness ghee. Then, supplement curry leaves and chopped onions into it. Fry until a onions spin golden brownish-red in colour.
5. Add a cooking duck and brew all well. You can supplement H2O (1/4th cup) if a duck gets too dry. Remember, we have to be discreet while regulating water, as we don’t wish it to be like a gravy.
6. Now, supplement coconut, tamarind paste, jaggery and ghee and stir well. You can also supplement lemon extract to give a spin to a taste.
7. Let it prepare for 10 mins and afterwards spin off a stove.
8. Your chilli duck ghee fry recipe is prepared to be served.
Try this overwhelming finger-licking recipe during a festival time for sure.