Special Dry Fruit Kheer Recipe For Lord Shiva
It is believed that no matter what problems that we are going by in your lives, if we urge and trust in duke Shiva, all your problems will be solved.
As this is a month of Shravana, Lord Shiva is charity a special puja and other critical rituals are carried out during this portentous masa or month. Apart from charity prayers, we can ready some favourite dishes to be charity to duke Shiva as well.
Also Read: Spicy Kodubale For Shravana Masa
Dry grapes or raisins, almonds, cashews, etc., are a many desired food equipment of duke Shiva.
So in sequence to greatfully a lord, we can ready a special kheer recipe regulating these dry fruits. You can initial offer this kheer recipe to a Lord and afterwards offer it as prasadam to your family members.
So, here’s an easy dry fruit kheer recipe that we can ready to offer it to duke Shiva.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Preparation time – 30 minutes
- Raisins – 1/2 cup
- Cashews – 8 to 10
- Dates – 8 to 10
- Vermicelli – 1 cup
- Milkmaid – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Cardamom – 4 to 5
- Ghee – 2 teaspoons
Also Read: Special Recipes For Lord Shiva
- Soak a dates in H2O and leave them overnight.
- After a mentioned time, grub a dripping dates in a mixy to make it into a well-spoken paste.
- Keep a dates reduction aside.
- Now, take a vessel and supplement some divert and sugarine to it.
- Then, supplement a vermicelli to it and keep stirring.
- Make certain that no lumps are formed.
- After 10 minutes, supplement a belligerent dates pulp reduction to a vessel and brew it well.
- Then, supplement some milkmaid and cardamom. Keep stirring.
- Now, take another tiny pan.
- Add ghee to it, and once hot, supplement a raisins, almonds and cahews.
- Now, supplement this reduction to a divert pan.
- Mix all a mixture well.
Serve this to Lord Shiva as a naivedyam.
Prepare this special dry fruit kheer recipe and let us know your feedback.