Special Kadai Mutton Gravy For Ramzan
Ramzan is that time of a year where we can ambience a opposite flavours of many varieties of food.
Each day we can feast on some of a extraordinary recipes. Among that non-vegetarian recipes are elite a most, as it is believed that these recipes will have some-more nutrients that give we a stamina for an whole day.
So, currently we’ve common an extraordinary kadai mutton gravy recipe. As a name suggests, this is a gravy that is for certain sharp and tastes best with rice or rotis.
Also Read: 20 Curried Murg Recipes For Ramzan
The kadai mutton gravy is fundamentally a normal plate that is certainly prepared during a month of Ramzan. This is also a discerning recipe that we can ready for Suhoor or Iftar.
Why wait, have a demeanour during this authentic kadai mutton gravy recipe now.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Preparation time – 15 minutes
- Mutton – 750 g
- Onions – 2 cups
- Tomatoes – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic pulp – 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies (slit) – 6 to 8
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Meat masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kasuri methi – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander strands – 1/2 cup
Also Read: 15 Delectable Ramzan Recipes From Lucknow
- Take a vigour cooker. Add a mutton and a splash of turmeric powder to it.
- Add H2O and prepare until dual whistles.
- Once a cooker cools down, feverishness some oil in a pan.
- Add a mutton and shoal grill it.
- After 5 minutes, supplement onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, immature chillies, coriander powder, garam masala powder and red chilli powder.
- Add H2O accordingly. Now, supplement kasuri methi, beef masala powder and saute a mixture well.
- Cook a kadai mutton gravy on a low flame.
- Then, supplement spread to a gravy and brew it along with a mixture well.
- Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, ornament a kadai mutton gravy with some coriander strands and offer it hot.
Try this special kadai mutton gravy for Ramzan and let us know your feedback.