Special Mixed Pulses Sambar Recipe
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
- Horse gram – 1/2 cup
- Green gram – 1/2 cup
- Black channa – 1/2 cup
- Brinjal – 3 to 4 (chopped)
- Onions – 2 (chopped)
- Mustard seeds – 1/4th teaspoon
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Coriander seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 3 teaspoons
- Jaggery – 1/4th teaspoon
- Tamarind – 1/4th teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 8 to 10
Also Read: Yummy Sambar Sadam Lunch Recipe
- Soak all a pulses in prohibited H2O for about 2 hours.
- After a mentioned time, take a vigour cooker and supplement a dripping grains along with some water.
- Pressure prepare it for 3 whistles.
- Meanwhile, take a mixy jar, to this supplement grated coconut, tamarind, red chilli powder, jaggery, coriander seeds and small water.
- Grind it to make a well-spoken paste.
- Now, take a cooking vessel, to this supplement oil.
- Once a oil has exhilarated up, supplement some mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Then, supplement onions and brinjal.
- Saute them well.
- Now, supplement a boiled pulses.
- Then, supplement a belligerent masala reduction to a cooking vessel.
- Add H2O accordingly.
- Add salt and stir a sambar.
- Let it boil for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook a sambar in a cook mode.
- Once we see a sambar prohibited well, we can switch a stove off.
Serve a hot, churned pulses sambar with some prohibited rice and ghee.
Do try a sambar recipe and let us know your feedback.