Special Urad Dal With Spinach Recipe
Dal is one of a many critical equipment in your unchanging cuisine. Not usually does it finish your meal, though there are several health advantages of pulses. Whether it is lentils or Urad ki Dal or chana dal (Bengal grams), these equipment make your lunch and cooking sumptuous.
Also Read : Iron Rich Chicken Recipe With Spinach
Also Read : Palak/ Spinach Ambat: Delicious Vegetarian Recipe
Urad dal is unequivocally famous in South India, as it is used in roughly all dishes for tempering. But, this urad dal with spinach recipe unequivocally tastes good and it is something opposite to ambience all together. If we are on a goal of losing weight, this plate is perfect.
To make this easy recipe, we will need elementary ingredients. And creation urad dal with spinach is unequivocally unequivocally easy. So, have a demeanour during a mixture compulsory and a procession to follow.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Urad Dal – 1 crater (soaked and drained)
2. Spinach – 1½ cups (finely chopped)
3. Turmeric Powder – ¼th tsp
4. Oil – 1 tbsp
5. Salt as per taste
6. Caraway Seeds – ½ tsp
7. Tomatoes – 1 crater (finely chopped)
8. Onions – 1 crater (finely chopped)
9. Green Chillies – 2 tsp (finely chopped)
10. Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
11. Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
1. Turn on a stove and put a deep-bottomed vessel on it. Add dripping Urad dal and water, so that it gets boiled well. Add salt and turmeric powder into it and brew well.
2. When a dal boils good and soaks all a H2O and becomes dry, keep it aside. Now, take a vessel and feverishness oil.
3. Add caraway seeds. When it starts spluttering, supplement onions and grill them until they turn transparent. Now, supplement tomatoes, immature chillies and red chilli powder and brew all well.
4. Now, supplement spinach and brew it good with all a spices. You can shower small water, so that tomatoes get baked faster. Add salt and brew again.
5. Add a baked dal into it and brew well. Pour lemon extract before holding it off.
6. Your urad dal with spinach recipe is prepared to be served.