Spicy Onion Chicken Gravy Recipe
spicy onion duck recipe.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
- Chicken – 500 g
- Onions – 2 cups (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes – 1 crater (finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoonGreen Chillies – 5 to 6
- Curds – 1 cup
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a vessel and supplement oil.
- To this, supplement onions and grill it until it turns reddish brownish-red in colour.
- Add a small H2O to a pan.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, supplement a tomatoes, ginger garlic pulp and immature chillies.
- Let it ready for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take another vessel to shoal grill a duck pieces.
- Neatly rinse a duck and shoal grill a pieces in a pan.
- Now, send a boiled duck pieces to a prior pan, that has a other mixture in it.
- Add a small volume of water, so that a duck is churned good with all a other ingredients.
- Now, supplement curds, red chilli powder and saute them well.
- Let a duck ready until a gravy becomes thick.
Do ready this juicy onion duck gravy recipe and let us know your feedback.